Friday, April 15, 2005

Things...

Well….let me introduce to a f#$%ing moron….this basturd calls me up yesterday night at 845 from Coimbatore and tells me tht he is coming to bangalore. So I say Oh…this when he decides to tell me that he would like to stay with me till mon. Me being a decent type of chappie (this is when everyone must go right) says fine. The bast then proceeds to ask if I can come to the station to pick him. For the sake of clarity let us name this basturd as Builder. Well, I said no me's got to get to work. The chap then says tht he'll find his way to my place. I say fine. Today morning chap gets lost near me house and finally I go out and meet him and get him home leave for infy coming in 1.5 hours late…All fine….Later in the morning he calls me tells me he wants info on radar and sonar. I tell him I'm not the person to ask. He says you have the net na….search and tell me in the evening…..Now wat I'd like to know is how jobless does the prick think I am…and even I were jobless wat does he think…I'm some sort of slave or something….
Going to have a nice talk with the chappie tonight…..lets see if some blood falls….

------------------------------------------------------

While changing me password today me realised that quite a few of us freaks have now spent around 250 days in our repsective instituitions….we've been busy haven't we….

No comments: