Thursday, April 21, 2005

IST -13 part dieux...

The sun's just rising on the world outside...and me has completed me second session of ze night run....two days this time around
Things i've done this time ....read the prologue to The Bonehunters, Erikson's next book online...read George RR Martin's novella Arms of the Craken also online...rereading The Gardens of the moon.....surprise...surprise...not online...and ..Listened to some of me weird muzak...
Exciting moments.....when i got up and walked to the sofa to lie down and doze of....
Challenges faced....how to fit a six foot frame in a five foot sofa....w/o hacking off body parts....and staying awake....failure on both counts me thinks...
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........

-------------------------------------------------------------

Made a good living
By dying it's true
As the world in my TV
Leaked onto my shoes
Sleep of no dreaming.......

No comments: