Tuesday, December 20, 2005

And its 1...

...year since i came to this town...

While coming back home the day before I went for one of me random walks...walking from Palace Grounds...thought I'd get to Shivaji Nagar and get some transport from there onward home..

Walking...I suddenly realise i dont know where the crap I am...and this being Bangalore there is not a soul on the bloody road after 10 to ask for directions...unless you count the dogs...but sadly cant communicate with dogs...so just continue walking in what I think is the general direction that I want to take...15 fifteen minutes gone...there must be something that I recognise...five minutes later...wokay...where shit am I...go on...a fork in the road..now what...ah theres a bank up there..it'll tell me the area i'm in...Miller Road...where the f%#k is that..screw it just take the right fork...10 mins later a police station...Bharathi Nagar police chowky...what...follow the road...get to a crossroads...praise the lord...there's an empty rick ..make sure that he aint out to fleece me..give him directions...rick starts...100m on I pass the hotel where I had stayed when I first came here last year.

Coincidence or what.

2 comments:

D'oh said...

just a place to rant once in a while...prefer not to try blatant publicity..

zoxcleb said...

dude!
what the....

i second arjun's comment!