Thursday, June 30, 2005

Screwed

Me is being forced to go on a covert mission to The Area In Which Arseholes Nitpik to bring down a bank tomorrow night. Me is already putting meself in grave danger by sending this out....can almost hear them shouting 2 plus 2 is 5.
Considering that i have to face :

a) Mad bankers
b) Possible outbreak of The Bird flu
c) The cyclones that come around every month or so
d) Impending attack from the commies
e) and being a country on the Pacific rim...earthquakes...

...me does not have very high hopes of survival. If by some weirdall chance i do survive...they telling me that me will be evacuated in three months time...maybe i'll learn ancient kungfu torture techniques (hmm...there be a plus side....)....so long folks

-------------------------------------------

Who's to say where the wind will take you
Who's to know what it is will break you
I don't know where the wind will blow
Who's to know when the time has come around
I don't wanna see you die
I hope that this is not goodbye

No comments: